1. We went over what we will cover in first quarter, Mrs. Lamp’s promises to the class, and Mrs. Lamp’s classroom rules and expectations.
2. We still need to discuss plagiarism/cheating and consequences for being disruptive and/or breaking any of the other rules.
3. I also plan on going over the electronics rules once more.
4. We will also discuss a few class procedures: be in your seat when the bell rings; pick up whatever is in the white bucket; turn things in to the black bucket; the 2nd day turn-in rule only applies to LONG-TERM ASSIGNMENTS.
1. Mrs. Lamp answered initial questions about the summer reading exams and the schedule for this week.
2. We then went over what we will cover in first quarter and Mrs. Lamp’s promises to the class.
3. Tomorrow we will cover Mrs. Lamp’s classroom rules and expectations. Then, Mrs. Lamp will answer more questions. Finally, she will show you an example of an “A” essay from last year.