This week’s links:
- Pronoun Packet
- Expository Essay PowerPoint
- Brainstorming + Thesis: The Scarlet Letter Expository Essay
- Searchable Full Text: http://www.bartleby.com/83/
- Brainstorming + Thesis
- Main Ideas
- HW: Come to school with your thesis statement and three main ideas.
- Finding Text Evidence + Citing Correctly
- HW: Come to school with your evidence filled out.
- Structuring the Intro, Body, and Conclusion Paragraphs
- HW: Finish your essay. Final Drafts are due Monday, 10/27
- Final Proofreading Practice
- Review Essay Structure
- HW: Write your thesis and outline three main points.
- Q&A: Comma Rules
- Handout: Citation Packet
- Find Evidence / Outside Source(s)
- HW: Come to school with evidence typed up and cited underneath each main idea.
- Comma Test
- Writers’ Workshop
- HW: Bring your first draft to school on Monday. 10 pts